Friday, June 24, 2011

Scattered Thoughts

Sooo...

Today is my birthday. It's kinda crazy because this is the first birthday in 6 years that I haven't spent with him. It makes me sad.

I think I might be done with crying, though I've only cried three times. I tear up every now and then but I think the full on crying is done. I am beginning to feel more numb to my thoughts about him than pain. I don't know if that is part of the healing process because I have never done this before. I keep on thinking maybe we wont stay broken up but I need to stop holding on to that hope. If I hold onto that I know I will be more heartbroken when it doesn't happen.

By the way, psychics suck. I went to one in November of last year and she said that we were going to get married. Don't waste your money.

He wished me "Happy Birthday" this morning. I don't know if we know how to be broken up with each other. I'm glad he did because I know that I'm not the only one who is having a hard time with this.

Strangely it doesn't feel like my birthday. It almost feels like any other day.

I am going out tonight. I'm going to go to a club and dance the night away. I think it will be fun. I hope I don't end up thinking about him while I'm there because that wouldn't be conducive to having a good time. Maybe I will be able to forget for a few hours. Dance my worries away.

No comments:

Post a Comment