Monday, June 27, 2011

No Thinking

I took the weekend off from my blog. I didn't really want to pick up my laptop to write anything. I got lazy.

I had a good time on Friday night. I went to Bounce with my mom, aunt and best friend. We had fun. My mom said that me and my friend had an audience all night while dancing. Then Saturday my family had a birthday party for me. It was nice and relaxing.

I realized somethings over the weekend. I noticed that in the past two years he stopped touching me as much. Like he didn't reach out to hold my hand or hug me or even kiss me as often as he did before. I don't know if that has to do with how long we were in a relationship for but it still hurt me. He did has issues with PDA and with his past it was hard for him to open up and let someone in, but it seems like he forgot. I think I might have too, though. It's kinda sad because I think we both took each other for granted. I thought he was always going to be there. I know he thought that too; even though he's the one who broke up with me.

I'm beginning to get a little better at this day by day. It still hurts. A lot. I'm trying not to think of it as much. If I catch myself thinking about him, I try to push him from my mind. When those memories and thoughts no longer hurt, I will allow myself to think about them. For now there is no thinking allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment