Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Lovely Nightmare

So added to my giant mound of emotional crap, my bank decided to screw with me today. I am seriously pissed off. Luckily a very nice manager decided to help me out and is trying to do something about this problem. I will get a call tomorrow morning if something can be done. I hope everything that I want to happen on that front happens.

I started working on my costume for the Labyrinth of Jareth Ball on Friday. I'm currently making a corset and hopefully will be done with it tonight so I can work on the rest of my outfit. Which includes a skirt and underclothes. I am down to the wire here and I hope I finish in a non half-assed way.

Last night while working on my corset I had a lot of quiet time. Quiet time means I got to think about things with him. I don't know why it is so hard to call him my ex but it is. I don't want to call him my ex but that is what he is now.

I had a dream about him this morning. I went to where he was living which strangely was at my old house. Even more strange was that my grandparents were living there again and he was renting a room from them. I went up the stairs and found him in my old bedroom talking on the phone with his mom while being on his laptop. I sat on the bed next to him and he hugged me and just held me while he talked to him mom for a bit. Then he kissed me and I woke up.  It really sucked waking up from that. I didn't want to wake up actually however I knew it wasn't real while I was dreaming it. In my dream it felt so good to be with him, but it hurt at the same time. I really wish I would stop dreaming about him because it is wreaking havoc on my sleep patterns. I wake up and I don't want to go back to sleep because I'm afraid I will dream about him again. It's kinda crazy that something I love so much can turn into a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment