Friday, July 1, 2011

Are Horoscopes Real?

I just read my horoscope for the first time in a long time. It was really really strange. Crazy weird because it was very true.

"Pluto, the lord of the underworld and deep, one-way transformation continues to reveal any repressed issues and power struggles in significant relationships. Consider that you're only in the early stages of a heavy long-term process of self-discovery and shedding skin. Letting go has never been more essential to your overall well being. Relationships take on a heavier vibe and ask you to commit thereby eliminating any residual fluff. Those relationships that no longer serve you will fall away, ready or not. And there is no going back under Pluto's inevitable one-way metamorphosis."

Ready or Not? Well I definitely wasn't ready but I guess it was time. Maybe I really don't need him anymore. This very well could be best for my overall well being. If horoscopes are true, then there is no going back. It sucks though because I still love him, but I guess I will always love him. You can't stop loving someone that you shared so much with.

 I need to let go. I need to open myself up to what is next. Let God and the universe send me the person I need in my life now. It would be cool to get to know someone else. To fall in love again.

I think I'm beginning to get excited about my prospects.

No comments:

Post a Comment