Friday, July 22, 2011

Hair?

So I haven't written on here because nothing has changed. I'm still dealing with all this crap. I still go to bed a night praying for a reason why this happened. I'm trying to move on but it is very hard to do.

I joined that dating site. Six guys have emailed me, but I'm not sure what is going to come from that.

Since my life is so complicated I have been at a loss as to what to do with my hair. I'm a hair stylist. I should know what I want to to but I feel so crazy on the inside that now I am stuck. I feel like Willy Wonka when he kept making bad candy because he was sad about Charlie. Thank goodness my sucking at hair is only my hair and not other peoples hair. Any suggestions for my hair? I've done everything but blonde.

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to be the person to tell you to do blond in case it turns out bad...but I would be curious to see that on you...just saying.

    ReplyDelete