Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Handing Over the Remote

So I went to see a psychic last night. She told me some interesting things. Some things I really didn't want to hear at all and some things that were really cool. I think I went because I feel a little lost. She told me that I am worrying too much about things and that I need to let go and give God control. She said that everything will work out for the best if I keep believing in God and I keep praying everyday like I do.

I kinda feel like a channel surfer watching TV right now. I can't calm down enough to focus on one thing. I have my channel changer so tight in my hand that I can't stop flipping the channels. I need to give the remote to someone else for awhile and let them take over so I can get comfortable and relax and breathe. I really want to relinquish the control but I have a hard time doing it. I need to give the remote to God.

 I want to hope that the things she said will happen but I'm afraid that to hope. I'm afraid of disappointment because a reading isn't ever accurate. So I think I will continue living like I am and just continue to take one day at a time. Except I will give the control to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment