Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fears

I'm doing pretty good now. I'm kind of excited for the prospects of meeting someone new. Well more than kind of excited. I am very excited. I really hope that it happens soon. One thing I learned in my relationship with my ex is that I am a relationship type girl. I don't really like being alone. I'm okay with being alone. I'm independent, but it isn't as fun as being with someone and getting to share your experiences with them. While I am excited, I am also afraid. I'm afraid that I am not going to meet someone. I also don't even know how to begin dating or meeting guys or anything like that. I was with my ex for six and a half years. I was with him since I was 18. I knew him in high school. I even knew him briefly in elementary school when he threw a stink bomb in the girls bathroom while I was in it. I've never really dated anyone besides him and it was more like we were friends then we were together.

How do I get into a dating scene? Then also how do I find guys who like girls like me? Is going to my favorite big girl club really going to help me find Mr. Right? I'm not sure that a night club is the best place to meet someone especially when it is in Alhambra. That is a ways away from my home and most of the guys who go there live in LA. I guess it's better than Long Beach because that is where the club used to be.

I could join some dating website but I do not have my life together and those websites, to me, scream marriage minded female and I am not really marriage minded at this time. I am also not sure I would look like a good prospect on one of those websites.

Eh, I suppose I might be thinking too much about all of this. I need to chill out.

No comments:

Post a Comment